Monday, December 16, 2013

Booked to do Only 'Glitter French White & Glitter French Black Acrylic Tips', Christmas Wishes - Merry Christmas

By
GOOD EVENING LOVELY LADIES...

I am booked to do ONLY 'Glitter French White & Glitter French Black Acrylic Tips' tomorrow and Tuesday as per the Special price of $40 - TOMORROW & TUESDAY ONLY AT THIS PRICE!

The rest of my week is booked solid and once again I apologise for not being able to accommodate those of you that were wanting bookings. I have had to resort to working on my days off: Sat, Sun and Mon so as not to feel like I am sending yous to the 'Butcher' 
(Asian nail bars or extreme priced salons for mediocre nails)...
NOTE: I have been booked solid till Xmas Eve for the last 3mths. There have been no cancellations only requested times for an earlier start or a later finish. I am doing my best to not have to reject ladies, but it is a reality when I do; I have been doing 12-13hr days lately without a lunch break or lunch being a hasty snack between clients and using this break to allow another client in for an application.
I DO NOT HAVE THE TIMEFRAME TO OFFER 
ANYONE THE LUXURY OF ELABORATE NAIL ART 
- those designs which are elaborate are due to the client having made their booking about 2-3mths in advance. 
Regulars are exactly that; 2-3wk returners having full maintenance, therein also securing their bookings.
AT THIS STAGE TILL INTO 2014 I CAN ONLY OFFER STRAIGHT APPLICATIONS WITH VERY MINIMAL PERSONAL NAIL ART ie: glitz hazing, glitter sprinkles, tattoo decals, stickers, crystals, 3D bows and so forth...

THANKS AGAIN FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING - IT IS VERY MUCH APPRECIATED!

Booked to do Only 'Glitter French White & Glitter French Black Acrylic Tips' Manicure Pedicure Nail Art, Christmas Wishes - Merry Christmas

Christmas is almost upon us so I understand your need to want to look your best - Wishing you all a safe and Merry time plus a healthy, prosperous 2014 (o; x0x0x

0 comments:

Post a Comment