Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Sculpted French pink & white gel nails with multi holographic reflector flakes- Merry Xmas

By
OMG about an hour ago I got snapped between clients by Missy Raharuhi stuffing a sammy down for lunch... she came to bring me a box of chocs HOW BLOODY SPOILED AM I??? Damn I was a bit lost for words - all you ladies bringing me gifts and treats really shame me... I really don't know how to thank any of you - your kindness is off the scale!
THANK YOU BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE x0x

Next clients in were: Emilie & Leah Sinton (tag your pic here when you're ready sweetheart)...
Acrylic-Nails-Nail-Art-Xmas-Salon-Gel-Nails-Polish-LED-Polish-LED-Nails-Artificial-Nails-sculpted-French-pink-white-gel-nails-with-multi-holographic-reflector-flakes-nail-art-French-manicure-pedicure
Emilie: sculpted French pink & white gel nails with multi holographic reflector flakes
Pic is Emilie: she is Matron of Honour for her sister's wedding tomorrow and this is her set of gel nails. Merry Xmas.

0 comments:

Post a Comment