Friday, December 05, 2014

Shellac over Red glitter short natural nails

By

ELIZABETH TAYLOR FRIDAY in The Lady Cave Needy Nails Taupo....


Did a couple of apps Shellac over Red glitter short natural nails...

this A.M then swanned off with 'The Humpty' to get the food did LOL... OMG I was like an elephant in a China Shop... all the peeps, all the trolley-heel-rammers, the aisle chatters... nek minnit I get shirty cos my heels got clipped and I was moving FFS (trouble when you don't venture out into the general populace very often) LOL... all in all I had an awesome time with my honey but OMG the cost of 'FOOD IS RUDE' straight up! $14 a sack of fricken spuds.... no wonder we have hungry kids - thanks   Uncle John Keys you prize prick!!!

Shellac over Red glitter short natural nails...

0 comments:

Post a Comment