Friday, December 05, 2014

Shellac over existing acrylics Shiny and White glitters

By

Thank you my lovelies it's always a pleasure... all apps were Shellac over existing acrylics Shiny and White glitters  ....

Tomorrow I'm chilling with my great moko for his 20th (Nanny is proud much of you Atkins Glen King) and Rick Cooper you can try to tempt my moko away from his job at Ross White Panel and Paint but heed my warning when I tell you "he is far too honorable and loyal to ever walk away no matter the $$$ you tempt him with".... We King's are very very loyal cos it's about our 'WORD' NOT about the almighty $$$$!!!!
A big shout out to his twin sister (Caroline) Kalo King. Happy Birthday my girl. Enjoy your time in Aucks - Nanny will see you when you return xx00xx

On that note - signed out tomorrow but back on board Sunday. Jesse Gee 'rocked the house' all day today and fully booked tomorrow, so try your luck with her for Sunday.... I can't promise anything as she works her own station, but hit her up via the P.M and see if she has any vacancies ladies... on that note, catch y'all back in the weekend 

Shellac over existing acrylics Shiny and White glitters

0 comments:

Post a Comment