Tuesday, November 04, 2014

Flawless Faces gold/silver leopard prints

By
Yep it's a lovely LAUREN BACALL TUESDAY!

Here we are ladies with the haps from The Lady Cave today... nails nails nails and wicked brows and Flawless Faces Toni-Leigh Mexted and Janine Nixon. 

Cheers to my longtime client back in today Ira Johns - looking wicked with those gold/silver leopard prints and Miriata Hagley in with my moko girl Xayeshaana xx


If you've been watching the drama unfold then I will accept nothing less than an apology made to myself and my personal page for the wrongdoing and misconclusion of YOU ALL KNOW WHO! 

Here it all is from today and sorry Jan-Marie Michael Quinn for not getting your nails pics and brows etc up and was a pleasure having yous here for lunch - see yous on Saturday at 2 pm OH AND CONGRATS NANA x0x

Flawless Faces gold/silver leopard prints The Lady Cave nails

Flawless Faces gold/silver leopard prints The Lady Cave nails

0 comments:

Post a Comment