Friday, November 28, 2014

Acrylic sculpts, tips, Shellac, LED polish and hard gel nails

By

It was ELIZABETH TAYLOR FRIDAY in The Lady Cave @ Needy Nails Taupo 


Another day of 'a plethora of apps and color! It was a menu of acrylic sculpts, tips, Shellac, LED polish and hard gel nails... our first simple Xmas nail design happened and nothing but laughter the whole day long - thank you beautiful ladies.


NOTE: There are ladies booking with Jesse for their beauty services whom are being directed to read the rules and regulations before they are offered a time for their service - DON'T LIE AND SAY YOU READ THEM WHEN YOU BLATANTLY DIDN'T AND YOU SHOW UP WITH OTHERS IN TOW!
This is my home before it is a business!
YOU DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO JUST WALK IN MY GATE AND THINK YOU CAN BRING ALL AND SUNDRY WITH YOU! I WON'T TOLERATE IT! I WILL SEND YOUR ARES OUT THE DOOR SHOULD I FIND THAT YOU ARE BEING DISRESPECTFUL BY DECEIT.
This room caters to ONE client at ONE time on both sides of the floor for a nail service or a beauty service NOT for spectators or a mate to just sit around... IT'S NOT HAPPENING! This is a one-on-one personal service NOT the Asian Nail Bar! And lastly, don't be so idiotic as to ask if you can sit in my lounge whilst I am doing a service in The Lady Cave - REALLY!
My family DO NOT intrude during work hours. They too book a day and time just to see Me; my mokopuna respect the fact that I dedicate the space to clients NOT to invade my home life! The client's time is theirs and my family life does not impose upon the client, therefore, I reserve the same rights!
To reiterate: This is MY HOME! This is MY BUSINESS! I call the shots and nobody else - lets establish that fact! I really am THE BOSS!!! Jesse Gee WORKS here, she DOES NOT OWN THIS BUSINESS - I DO!!! I created it, I built it and I can stop it at Will.. believe me when I say "it means Jack to me to stop the honey flowing from the honey pot". The Lady Cave is a passion NOT a means to an end!
It has always been my policy to firstly direct EVERYONE whom wants a service to The Rules & Regulations - NOTHING will ever change in that respect. If this is a struggle for anyone to adhere to, then don't book a service!
KIA ORA KOUTOU.

Looking forward to seeing all you lovelies booked for The Special this weekend so come get your nails did or your beauty on...

Acrylic sculpts, tips, Shellac, LED polish and hard gel nails


0 comments:

Post a Comment