Friday, September 12, 2014

Acrylic sculpts, extensions, overlays with shellac polish, LED polish, nail art, stones classic French pink and white acrylics pearl feat

By
 FAB AND FRANTIC FRIDAY.... 

Minnie Kapinga  classic French pink & white acrylics with a pearl feat and stone.
Joss, Cath, Kate, Anna, Petra and Hannah are wearing their acrylic sculpts, extensions, overlays with shellac polish, LED polish, nail art, stones...
APOLOGIES FOR THE VERY LATE POSTING LADIES - my moko arrived and OMG I had to be the big Nanny and cook and cancel training and listen to her prattle and give her a few lectures and so on and so on and so on and thank goodness she is now in bed WHEW....
My weekend off and I get landed with a moko????? Go figure...
Have a safe one y'all and ONLY IF IT'S AN EMERGENCY WILL I BE AVAILABLE

Acrylic-sculpts-extensions-overlays-shellac-polish-LED-polish-nail-art-stones-classic-French-pink-and-white-acrylics-pearl-feat

0 comments:

Post a Comment