Wednesday, August 27, 2014

sculpts manicure tips nail art and glitz-Rose design nail art-White-Pink-Blue-Hot red-Black striping

By
This is how we rolled on WICKED WEDNESDAY!

Another night of nail training and thankfully it's written work and I can get to load your pics ladies. Another full on day with sculpts manicure's, tips, nail art and glitz...
Time and time again one has to acknowledge the consistency of regulars whom make The Cave sparkle with their vivacity and personality. As per the pics y'all know who you are...
Again I had a day full of laughs !I'm standing my ground and rather than cough or sneeze unexpectedly in your faces, I'll put up with the jeers to stay hygienic and safe
Another full day tomorrow so without further ado, catch y'all back in the A.M

sculpts manicure tips nail art and glitz-Rose design nail art-White-Pink-Blue-Hot red-Black striping

0 comments:

Post a Comment