Thursday, August 28, 2014

Acrylics sculpts nail art tips back-fill nail art designs glitz-gold blue green white black silver purple golden

By
TUMEKE THURSDAY!

Great to see Marie Dufty-Peterson ... soldiering on like a real trooper my friend (and OMG another lady taking the mickey out of me and my mask) heheheeeee.... 
I am so not gonna repeat whom she likened me to ROFLMAO...
This is the way we spent our day: acrylics, sculpts, tips, back-fill, nail art, glitz and more glitz with Leonie, Lou, Sara, Leilani, Jen and Stef... the pics say it all (o;
ANTH tutes are earlier tonight so hopefully that means I get to catch up on some My Sky crime dubs.. one can only dream LOL...
Dinner is being served as I type so must away ladies and catch y'all back in the A.M

Acrylics sculpts nail art tips back-fill nail art designs glitz-gold blue green white black silver purple golden


0 comments:

Post a Comment