Wednesday, January 08, 2014

Baby pink acrylics with LED polish design - Nail Art

By
GOOD MORNING ALL!!!

Had an awesome 4 days away with my bro, wife (my sister Shell), their kids and mokopuna in Aucks; ate too much, laughed constantly, need a big salt water pool just like theirs (soothed the hell out of my Lupus), fell in love with Marley (Shell's shih tzu) dog (I want one, I want one, I'm gonna get one) PLEASE lol....
Humpty and the bro launched the boat in the roughest fricken water cos my bro was determined to get me some real fish (schnapper) nom nom... lucky that boat is big and powerful hahahaaa.... Humpty said he had to brace with his feet cos the speed almost took his wig off at 1/2 throttle (and he's a #1 crew cut bwahahahaa... yep.... got my fish, hello my freezer...the taste of salt from the sea (big deep sigh)...
Had a stinking big cry when I left grrrhhhh... bugger when you don't wonna come away cos you're with people you love... I get so royally spoiled when I'm there... (damn gonna cry again) miss my famz...
Thank you Shelley King - I love and miss you my titta (and my bro) AND MARLEY grrrhhhhh... LOVE YOU SO MUCH GIRL THANKS FOR always being that shoulder to lean & cry on.... my dose of reality when I'm on the warpath and my lifelong friend!
I WILL LOVE YOU FOR AS LONG AS THE SUN RISES AND SETS GIRL AND THEN SOME MORE...

Nanny - mwaaahhhh x0x0xx


BACK TO FULL FORCE AGAIN TODAY LADIES - NAILS NAIL NAILS!
I have regulars booked till Tues April 15th, so again ladies I am asking you to quickly book your dates and times that best suit for special applications/designs asap AND start booking now with a few days or a week in advance - I AM GETTING SOLID BOOKINGS JUST LIKE 2013 so make OUR 2014 stress free as possible with some foresight.

Firstly - apologies for my absence for those of you whom missed my status saying I was unavailable from Jan 3-7. I turned off my phone and shut down the main comp and the laptop so I could really spend precious time with my loved ones.

Secondly - 1,479 PM's to sort when I rolled in yesterday evening were just not in my scope to scroll through. I attempted to start, got through about 4 for bookings and quit with the notion that: "if you need me then re-contact"... Facebook notifications suck on my page and I'm so not manually digging through it all - I hope you will all understand my reasoning and forgive me for not answering personally (o;

FIRST LADY IN THIS MORNING: I read my diary wrong and thought it said 8am but nahhh it was 6am - lucky I'm an early bird cos she tapped on my door at 5.58am LOL...
Next lady in 12mins...

CATCHING YOU ALL BACK HERE THROUGHOUT THE DAY - it's good to be back home in Taupo - have a magic day y'all (o; x0x0x

Emily: baby pink acrylics with LED polish design.
 
Gel backfill Acrylic Extension LED polish manicure silver glitz Gel-Nails-Polish-LED-Polish-LED-Nails-Acrylic-Nails-Nail-Art
Emily: baby pink acrylics with LED polish design - Nail Art
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment