Friday, January 10, 2014

An acrylic backfill and a LED polish manicure in 'abyss black' and some tapped in glitz - Nail Art Design

By
MORNING Y'ALL

Unfortunately I am timing out till next week. Hopefully back onboard Mon-Tues. I apologise to all those ladies I have had to cancel and thanks for the rebooks.

I was a smart ass last Fri... booked out the whole bbq area at AC Baths for Karl's famz to meet up (haven't been together for a couple of years); overdid it. I got sunburnt (friction from the water); traveled to Aucks late that arvo and chillaxed with my famz for a few days.

I have Lupus. I have not been outside in direct sunlight and exposed to the elements for months. I overdid it. Thank goodness I did some saltwater dipping in my bros pool whilst away because I think I'd have hit the fan sooner... I was pretty upset when I left Aucks on Tues. I didn't wonna leave my famz; it was super bloody hot and we hadn't hit Pokeno on the way back to Taupo when I was starting to dehydrate. Did many pit stops but the fricken UV did a mean job on me.... teach me for being a smart ass... TOO MUCH TOO SOON!!! LESSON LEARNT!!!

Forgive me if I do not respond to any PM's or texts - I am on a pick line and will hopefully be off it tomorrow. Nothing worrisome just me getting my just desserts LOL (on that note: who makes a nice lemon meringue pie or a pineapple pie) uhhhh must be okay if thinking about the puku and my naughty sweet tooth heheheeee....

Many bookings for next week and have to slot in my ladies from this week (looks like a weekend of work to get back on track next week)...

PM's show ladies are asking for a good deal on the Classic Pink & White Acrylics so for the rest of THIS MONTH ONLY: $30 - BOOKINGS FOR THIS SPECIAL WILL PROCEED FROM MONDAY JANUARY 13TH.
Dammmmnnn better be quick ladies cos it's FIFS...
THIS IS MY PAYBACK TO YOU ALL SO GRAB IT WHILE YOU CAN!!!
I WILL NOT BE OFFERING THIS PRICE FOR THIS SET OF NAILS AGAIN...

Thanks everyone for the Blessings and the 'well wishes' - you all rock!!!

Be good, be kind and be safe x0x0x

This is Celia she came for an acrylic backfill and a LED polish manicure in 'abyss black' and some tapped in glitz.


acrylic backfill with a LED polish manicure in 'abyss black' and tapped in glitz Pedicure Gel-Nails-Polish-LED-Polish-LED-Nails-Acrylic-Nails-Nail-Art
Celia : acrylic backfill and a LED polish manicure in 'abyss black' and some tapped in glitz - Nail Art

0 comments:

Post a Comment