Monday, December 30, 2013

Gel Nails and simple spin on it with a little color and some simple nail art - chevron mixed color swirls

By
And that completes my Sunday!
9 ladies and 12 applications - happy to have my dinner and crash on my bed. Oooohhh I can smell my Humpty's cooking and it smells like he's cooking the sirloin steak to go in the homemade burgers...tongue is hanging out like a drooling doggie LOL...
Catch y'all up in the A.M xxx
Gel-Nails-and-simple-spin-on-it-with-a-little-color-and-some-simple-nail-art-chevron-mixed-color-swirls-Classic-French-pink-white-Nails-Polish-LED-Polish-LED-Nails-Acrylic-Nails-Nail-Art
Kym: she only ever wears gel nails but usually a Classic French pink and white or blue.... not this time; I convinced her to let me put a simple spin on it with a little color and some simple nail art - chevron mixed color swirls

This is Kym - some more hearty laughs today and loving my ladies who were in for a service.
Wear them like a Boss Miss Kym (o;

0 comments:

Post a Comment