Thursday, December 26, 2013

MERRY XMAS - Needy Nails Taupo (Nail Salon)

By
MERRY XMAS ONE AND ALL!

Happy Birthday: My Mum; My Brother, My Niece Penny King (38) you old baggage LOL... Happy Birthday my mate: Reggae Bristowe
Happy Birthday to my Mum in law (Mummy) and the biggest shout out to My Humpty (44) my Toyboy bwahahaaa...

Everyone's sad saying the rain makes the day stink - NO IT DOESN'T!!!
The Rain is the purifying of Mother Nature - those are the tears of our Loved Ones looking down and cleansing us.... TEARS FROM HEAVEN x0x0x

Leaving now to cart my food swag off to Mummy's at Acacia Bay...
MERE KIRIHIMETE KOUTOU KATOA
 
Acrylic-Nails-Nail-Art-Xmas-Salon-Gel-Nails-Polish-LED-Polish-LED-Nails-Artificial-Nails-Pink-Nails-custom-gel-glitz-mix-golden-French-manicure-pedicure-Merry-Christmas-Needy Nails-Taupo
Merry Christmas - Needy Nails Taupo
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment