Saturday, December 21, 2013

Acrylic sculpts then LED polish design pink & black glitz and silver chevron and animal print & candy apple green custom glitz mix hearts nail art

By
And this completes my day thank you ladies - again, I am so Blessed to have beautiful people come through my door and touch my life. I thank all you ladies, once, twice thrice for the lovely Xmas gifts I've received throughout the whole week and again today, every lady came laden: from the bottom of my heart - THANK YOU!!!

Chrissie Cooper - the Cookies are in my fridge beside the big bottle of milk for a supper snack LOL.... you looked so very unwell this evening babe and I wish you a speedy recovery (bloody typical women aye)...it's all or nothing for beauty! Load your pic here in your time babe...
acrylic sculpts then LED polish design in hot ass pink and classic abyss black and silver chevron and animal print nail art design
Abby: acrylic sculpts then LED polish design in 'hot ass pink' and classic abyss black and silver: chevron and animal print - Nail Art

super super nail biter coming out bold in this acrylic sculpt in black glitz with hand painted black acrylic paint nail art and candy apple green custom glitz mix hearts nail art design
Kayla: super super nail biter coming out bold in this acrylic sculpts in black glitz with hand painted black acrylic paint nail art and candy apple green custom glitz mix hearts...

Last pics of the day (thanks for the fast upload babe) is: Abby and Kayla.

--- apologies I was so hungry I had to have my dinner first (o;

Catch y'all up in the A.M as I'm booked throughout the whole weekend.
8 ladies tomorrow and 6 gel applications on Sunday... chur chur xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment