Wednesday, December 03, 2014

Red Acrylics french , dotty nails and Hard gel Blue

By
GRETA GARBO WEDNESDAY...

First apologies go out to Sterling Stephens-Kingi: so sorry babe I couldn't do your nail service this arvo. I was worried about my husband upon his return from Perth, I needed to satisfy myself that he was okay and give me some peace of mind. I PM'd you; I am more than willing to service you at your earliest convenience. Apologies also to the other 2 new clients I had to do a last minute cancellation on... have also PM'd yous 

Am so not gonna boast about the goodies I received from hubby... I am more thankful he is now resting and I can appreciate all the trinkets, clothing and accessories at a later date. Red Acrylics french , dotty nails and Hard gel Blue 

Red Acrylics french , dotty nails and Hard gel Blue




0 comments:

Post a Comment