Thursday, December 11, 2014

French white hard LED/Gel acrylic tips

By
 AUDREY HEPBURN THURSDAY 

 I have had a lot of patients needing counseling over the last few weeks and with nail clients and every day family life, there never seems to be enough hours to do all you feel you need to in one day! Sometimes the mental tiredness far outweighs the physical is all I'm saying and yesterday was one of those days and I needed to walk away and shut down - I DID - thank you ladies for not harassing me to get your pics up sooner... MY APOLOGIES FOR THE WAIT BUT I GOT IT DONE BETWEEN CLIENTS AND THANK GOODNESS I DIDN'T HAVE TO LOAD THEM WITH TODAY'S CLIENTS AT THE END OF THIS WORKING DAY (O;

A big warm welcome to newbie Kerryanne Greene whom came for a set of French white hard LED/gel wrap nails. These are so American .. fantastic for those that don't want the heaviness of full gauge acrylic tips; natural nail enhancement: strong, sturdy yet flexible as only gel can be yet maintain a shiny longevity. 


French white hard LED/Gel acrylic tips


French white hard LED/Gel acrylic tips


0 comments:

Post a Comment