Tuesday, December 30, 2014

French white Acrylics chevron designs

By
Hot damn busy this LAUREN BACALL TUESDAY in The Lady Cave @ Needy Nails Taupo....
Twas the night before New Year's Eve LOL... when all through the house when all that lingers is the aromatic remains of my dinner... apologies for slow upload of pics and stat - I had my hungus on (o;

A warm welcome to today's newbies Natasha and J Lee for their French white Acrylics chevron designs Pastel roses pretty hand drown bows gold foils shellac Gel sculpts
 Was lovely doing yous a service (o;


Both stations were full bore for nails and beauty needs today. Very blessed to have such a wonderful clientele and now that 2014 is almost at an end, one can't help but reflect back on what has been and what is to come...
Always thinking of my whanau with love and loss; that all the kids have grown and the mokopuna are happy and healthy... what more could one wish for... it's all about the LOVE... hopefully my famz in Aucks are all well and the tribe in Picton are all still "keep on keeping on" just like British Paints.
On a personal note - I'll be glad to kiss the back end of this year bye bye and welcome with open arms a new perspective in 2015. Have sat behind my desk and psyched as well as nailed and I can tell y'all "I pray the good Lord grants me some more hours to meditate in my bed" heheheeee.... thank you in advance BIG BOSS!
One more day in The Lady Cave and I can get my SNORE on LOL 
Much love y'all - catch y'all back in the A.M/P.M


Acrylics chevron designs

Acrylics  + chevron designs


Pastel roses pretty hand drown bows gold foils

Pastel roses pretty hand drown bows gold foils


Shellac Foils

Shellac Foils


Gel sculpts

Gel sculpts





0 comments:

Post a Comment