Monday, December 01, 2014

Acrylics, manicure's over acrylics; natural nail manicure's and Shellac

By

With all my heart I hope you find the answers you seek xx
Thumbs up to my mighty regulars keeping it real today and every other day...acrylics, manicure's over acrylics; natural nail manicure's and Shellac...

Two more sleeps and my Humpty will be home! Thank you to my crack up moko Atkins Glen King for over working his Nanny's arse (NOT) LOL... Jesse Gee you've been the bestest company during work hours as well my girl - thank yous! Not being rude "but when my Humpty gets home you's can all piss off" hehehheeee.... thank yous and love yous but GOODBYE (o;
Off to put my feet up now and answer the PMs from the comfort of my couch so without further ado, catch y'all back in the A.M mwaah

Acrylics, manicure's over acrylics; natural nail manicure's and Shellac

0 comments:

Post a Comment