Sunday, November 23, 2014

Foils over Shellac manicure almond shaped nails with some hard gel

By
On this GRACE KELLY SUNDAY 
we took my black son out to Whakaipo Bay for a run and to do what he does best aside from being a gun dog - retrieving ...

Spent the morning visiting my dear friend Barbara Smith whose off to Vegas tomorrow for her op - safe mercy journeys my friend and Bless you... you're gonna come out with less pain and more mobility. My thoughts are with you and Eddie and I will see you after you are discharged and come stalk you with a few goodies - love you my buddy 

Headed to Whakaipo Bay for our picnic lunch afterward even risked all the sun and light but it was so worth it to be in the fresh air and bask in the happiness the BIG kids exuded...a bit of treat shopping when got back into town then home for our afternoon and evening clients to complete our working week.

Jesse Gee did some awesome work as per her usual and I had fun playing with nail foils again... ladies curiosity when they saw a stash of them on my shelf led to foils over Shellac manicure's and WOW is all I can say.... made me fall n love with them all over again....

Cheers lovelies - the day was a successful one do to you all 

Foils over Shellac manicure almond shaped nails with some hard gel

0 comments:

Post a Comment