Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Acrylics + gels + foils + Shellac + stones 3D fiber lash mascaras, files, removal kits and cuticle oils

By
Thank you to all those ladies that came in the door today on this LAUREN BACALL TUESDAY in The Lady Cave @ Needy Nails Taupo.

A plethora of acrylics + gels + foils + Shellac + stones AND most of all THE LAUGHS!!!! As always, you ladies all ROCK!

Happy Birthday to Annalyse Therése Enright. I hope you ave the most awesome dinner with your fanz tonight girl and no doubt you'll hit me on the PM and tell me all about it xx

Cray cray sales on the 3D fiber lash mascaras, files, removal kits and cuticle oils - thank you ladies and YES those Magic Removal wraps are exactly that - MAGIC!!! 


Jesse Gee was hot on the floor with that nonstop thread of hers and OMG the extra gorgeous ladies that walked out of here were HOTSKI TO TCHOTCHSKI ....

I've done my deed; fed the 'chillins' tidied my nail station and set up for tomorrow's line up... time to don my shorty pj's and park it up with the remote set for UNFORGETTABLE ..

Acrylics + gels + foils + Shellac + stones 3D fiber lash mascaras, files, removal kits and cuticle oils

0 comments:

Post a Comment