Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Natural acrylics, manicure-pedicure combo, Shellac design with foils and French

By

WHAT A MANIC MARILYN MONROE MONDAY
in The Lady Cave today!!!


Welcome to all you lovely newbies whom had a service by myself and Jesse Gee Make-Up Artist with Claire Redshaw Georgia Johnson, Sangeeta Sethi, Trace Phillips and Oriori Rewiri + my lovely regulars Gemma, Macey and Ciara. It was natural acrylics, manicure-pedicure combo, Shellac design with foils and French with interest...
We were cranking it today and I am timing out tomorrow so that leaves Jesse on the floor owning it by herself for her TUESDAY THREADING SPECIAL for eyebrows and upper lip. Over the last 3 weeks I've only had a total of 19 hrs sleep so I'm o the couch with the remote to the big screen to catch up on my programs LOL!!!

Time to get my eat on and back to the PMs to answer everyone... have an awesome rest of the evening y'all and catch ya back in the A.M


Natural acrylics, manicure-pedicure combo, Shellac design with foils and French


0 comments:

Post a Comment