Thursday, October 30, 2014

Classic French White nail art eyebrow thread and 3D fiber lash mascara

By

GRETA GARBO WEDNESDAY is loaded and oh so awesome (o;
Thank you lovely ladies, it is fabulous to see you all returning and gathering newbies to the fore with Jesse Gee Make-Up Artist in The Lady Cave working from her Boudoir For Beauty Station.
A warm welcome to Sienah Jay Paku and Chanelle Mariie Katarina (thank you for the lovely tip, it is very much appreciated and was certainly not expected).
Thank you beautiful ladies, it was an awesome pleasure to provide you both with a nail service.. appreciate your patronage very much (o;
I have a very special thank you to voice for my dear friend Barbara Smith. Take a look at the lovely aprons she made for Jesse and I. My friend, without your tower of strength that believes in my craziness and you work that magic behind your sewing machine, I'd be a lost soul. All you got from me today when you and Eddie delivered the aprons was a big hug and jack shit else because I was working. from my heart to yours, I will always remember you as the star that never ceases to shine... You are beautiful in mind, heart and soul my dearest friend. Thank you once, twice thrice x0x

Sister Trudy Chapman owner and operator of Hot Tips Nelson and BAKE for FUN. Thank you for the courier parcel that housed my special little Labu fondant and the surprise marshmallow YUMMO! Check out the loom bands her son Liam made for me... you are awesome like your mum My Boy!
Here are some pics of today's ladies - namaste... sorry Sterling Stephens-Kingi Jesse forgot to take your nail pic BUT I'm love you lots LOL xx

It was The Classic French White with a few wanting some nail art and all for just $30 including eyebrow thread and 3D fiber lash mascara on this cray cray Every Wednesday till the end of 2014 -
Checkout my girl Jesse Gee cranking out the Beauty from her Boudoir Station xx
Time for dinner (like the old KFC song) LOL... catch y'all back in the A.M mwaah x0x


Classic French White nail art eyebrow thread and 3D fiber lash mascara

Classic French White nail art eyebrow thread and 3D fiber lash mascara

0 comments:

Post a Comment