Tuesday, September 02, 2014

Chrome manicure glitz natural acrylics Shellac manicure in Clearly Pink with stamping floral feats acrylic back-fill matching Shellac manicure/pedicure in Rouge Red and simple nail art leopard feat nails

By
TUMEKE TUESDAY!

A warm welcome to newbie Kassy Betty: Shellac Gold Chrome manicure with Zillionaire glitz. Lovely to meet you doll - thank you.
Cheryl was first in this morn followed by Brooke then crack ups with Michelle Fryer: natural acrylics followed by a Shellac manicure in Clearly Pink with stamping floral feats. Mandy had an acrylic back-fill and a matching Shellac manicure/pedicure in Rouge Red. Carole, Belinda and Petra completed our day with their Shellac manicure's, glitz and simple nail art. Another fun day and more to follow throughout the week.
NOTE: Please ladies, cancel if you have a cold. Not being rude but it has to be said. You're coughing and sneezing in my face while I'm working on your hand. I have no way of protecting myself from your germs while you spray my face. It's happened too many times over the last couple of weeks hence why I'm wearing a nose and mouth mask. It's not cool and seriously 
I'm struggling to get past it.  
I'll wish y'all an awesome rest of the evening and catch y'all back in the A.M

Chrome manicure glitz natural acrylics Shellac manicure in Clearly Pink with stamping floral feats acrylic back-fill matching Shellac manicure/pedicure in Rouge Red and simple nail art leopard feat nails

0 comments:

Post a Comment