Friday, October 03, 2014

Classic Pink and White Frenchies acrylics Shellac French Manicure

By
MAGIC MONDAY

It's been a very full day with many events coming together in the nail room and our home life. I apologies to all those that have not been able to secure a booking for this weeks special. You have to be fast ladies and grab it quick because I take the FIFS when it's a special so everyone has the same chance. I have tried my best to accommodate everyone and be fair.
I am leaving Friday morning to go to Auckland to be with my brother and sister-in-law. I have waited so long to go for a break. I will be away for a week or so but I will be in contact. I plan on coming back fresh and with some nail applications that are gonna blow this town outta the water in all phases!
As a hint of what's to come: This Classic Pink & White Frenchies acrylics will be at an ALL TIME summer season special of $20 till the end of 2014!!!
Another sesh of ladies tomorrow and cheers to you all - as per the usual catch y'all back in the A.M

 Classic-Pink-and-White-French-acrylics-Shellac-French-Manicure

 Classic-Pink-and-White-French-acrylics-Shellac-French-Manicure

0 comments:

Post a Comment