Friday, September 19, 2014

Acrylic shellac silver foil colorful nail art

By
OMG my buddy Barbie Barbara Smith. She was off the hook today! Took advantage of my strep-throat to have me in stitches of laughter and babbling till I was extra hoarse; throat hot and raw and still she persisted "it's all about that bass, bout that bass, no treble"... every damn thing that was said she was answering in that tune with her own damn lyrics; even whistling to the point I didn't know what the hell I was doing a couple of times. A right bloody crack up I tell ya and still she spoils me. She came laden with donuts for morning tea as is her usual gift; lemons from her tree and she recycled an old apron to transform it into 2 new aprons; lacy, ribbed, pockets, stylish and made with LOVE... will take some pics over the weekend. Thank you my buddy... 
love you longtime my friend xxx

Acrylic-shellac-silver-foil-colorful-nail-art

0 comments:

Post a Comment