Saturday, August 30, 2014

Buddy Up lasses heading in for gel polish manicure-cheetah prints white pink blue and silver nail art-acrylic nail art glitz

By
Morning y'all it's SASSY SATURDAY!

So much for a lazy day LOL... I've got 3 sets of Buddy Up lasses heading in for their gel polish manicure's... the Season's changing ladies and everyone's wanting to brighten up their digits...
 More tired than I thought and my congested nose and chest wouldn't give me a break so I parked up on the couch
Buddy Up ladies today all on the natural nails so nice and easy cruising the day away... time for some meds and park it up again so short and sweet until the next pit stop. 
Thanks ladies y'all know who yous are
 have an awesome day and catch y'all back in the P.M

Buddy Up lasses heading in for their gel polish manicure-cheetah prints white pink blue and silver nail art-acrylic nail art glitz

0 comments:

Post a Comment