Monday, August 04, 2014

Acrylic overlay on natural nails Topcoat LED color 5 different colors all in 'Earth Tones' LED polish

By
Finally got to tidy my nails up after a couple of hard weeks (nothing unusual for these hands); soak offs, filing, hmmm woman's work AND man's work LOL...
5 different colors all in 'Earth Tones' LED polish. The reality is very beautiful and calming... after 5wks this is the same acrylic overlay on my natural nails YES natural nails. I use a UV Base/Topcoat to fill and level then 2 coats of LED color and done (bear in mind this is the One Step 3 in 1 polishes). Only my right hand index tip was sculpted (uhhh I got shitty cooking last week and whacked it off with the cleaver instead of the chicken wing) hehheeee.... needless to say I was over it quick smart!
Colors are:
Mid Clay
Terracotta Brick
Earthen Ash
Naked Nature
Unearthed Gold Fortune (thumbs, holographic)

Acrylic overlay on natural nails Topcoat LED color 5 different colors all in 'Earth Tones' LED polish

Acrylic overlay on natural nails Topcoat LED color 5 different colors all in 'Earth Tones' LED polish

0 comments:

Post a Comment