Thursday, February 06, 2014

Valentine's Day special Acrylic backfill and her Valentino LED polish manicure nail art design

By
WAITANGI DAY - very historical, very emotional for all Maoridom and very hurtful when that's my home, my people, my tupuna and always full of turmoil due to the unknowledgeable minds of many!
Least said the better... I will end up wearing my anthropological cap and oh no... once I start I won't stop... look out GOVT LOL...

So it's 'Thriller Thursday' and here's hoping the entertainment downtown is gonna be a THRILLER.... looking forward tom some 1814 Irie Sounds this arvo.

I am working this morning. First client done (a shift worker). The rest of the days clients have kindly offered to reschedule for Sunday so I can go have a waltz around during the festivities (uhmmm I won't be if the light's gonna cause havoc) LOL...
I have 2 Turangi ladies to service this morning as it was unfair to not tend to them as they travel to come for nails.

Coming at you all soon ladies with FEB-MARCH SPECIALS!!!!
WATCH FOR IT COS IT'S IMPERATIVE YOU'LL HAVE TO BOOK STRAIGHT AWAY TO GAIN YOUR SLOT WITHIN 2 WEEKS....
 
Without further ado, this is Laine: this is her acrylic backfill and her Valentino LED polish manicure design... this really is a gorgeous set of nails just like the beautiful Laine. Happy travels tonight my friend - off to Waikiki with hubby to spend their Valentine's Day in Hawaii - enjoy (o; see you next month xxx

Valentine-Day-special-Acrylic-backfill-and-her-Valentino-LED-polish-manicure-nail-art-design-nails-Acrylic-nails-14-Feb-Nail-Art-nails-Valentine-Day-Valentine-Day-Fashion-Valentine-Nails-LED-Polish-Manicure-Nail-Art-Design-Nail-Care-Tips-Beauty-Tips-Valentine-Day-Tips-LED-polish-design-manicure-OPI-Nail-Polish-Lacquer-Pedicure-care-natural-Gel-Nail-Polish-beauty-tips-Acrylic-backfill-Nails-Nail-Art-USA-UK
Laine: this is her acrylic backfill and her Valentino LED polish manicure design

1 comment: