Saturday, February 01, 2014

Simple and bright Almond Shaped Orange Acrylic Tip Application; for a bit more depth to the pastel I sprinkled in a tad of orange glitz

By
SASSY SATURDAY - Morning Y'all (o;

A bit dull and blustery but no doubt Taupo will do a slow creeper on us and if it's not sunburn it'll be windburn on the menu today LOL...

THANK YOU MY DEAR FRIEND Barbara Smith for dropping off those pens to me... I'm sorry I couldn't come out and have a quick natter to You and Eddie but thank goodness The Humpty's around... I loved the sample swatch you made YIPPEE now just to find the right stuff I want to use aye...
You are the best my friend x0x0x

And moving right along, my first lady out of the blocks today was Lucinda (Lou). She wanted simple and bright so this is her orange acrylic tip application; for a bit more depth to the pastel I sprinkled in a tad of orange glitz... 2014 is all about 'bringing on the new' so from her standard squoval shape I encouraged her to try an almond... she is in LALALOVEEE LOL...

Simple-and-bright-Almond-Shaped-Orange-Acrylic-Tip-Application-for-a-bit-more-depth-to-the-pastel-I-sprinkled-in-a-tad-of-orange-glitz-LED-polish-manicure-OPI-Nail-Polish-Lacquer-Pedicure-care-natural-Gel-Nail-Polish-beauty-tips-Acrylic-Nails-Nail-Art-USA-UK
Lucinda (Lou): Simple and bright Almond Shaped Orange Acrylic Tip Application; for a bit more depth to the pastel I sprinkled in a tad of orange glitz - Nail Art

See you at the end of the month matey potatey hehehheee xxx

1 comment: