Wednesday, February 05, 2014

Sculpted black acrylics with a LED polish design I call 'The Crucifix Banner' with a gold leopard print as feats; acrylic backfill followed by a LED polish manicure with simple petal nail art for feats

By
WELCOME TO THE MORN OF 'WICKED WAHINE WEDNESDAY'

A sluggish start today, had an enjoyable night with friends last night and even if I say-so myself, what a superb meal (cos I did the cooking and they provided the ingredients and the venue) CLOWNS! Wonder when I'm gonna stop being sucked in by your guys antics LOL... enjoyed the company so much, thanks my friends xxx

First in this morning were sisters Shanna: sculpted black acrylics with a LED polish design I call 'The Crucifix Banner' with a gold leopard print as feats. Even if I do say so myself " they are awesome"... glad you love them... see you next month (o;

Leighann: acrylic backfill followed by a LED polish manicure with simple petal nail art for feats.
The sisters had a striking contrast of views and colors in terms of their choices this morning... I think they both had stunning outcomes (o;
See you next month doll... enjoy!
 
sculpted+black+acrylics+'The+Crucifix+Banner'+gold+leopard+print+as+feats+LED-polish-design-manicure-OPI-Nail-Polish-Lacquer-Pedicure-care-natural-Gel-Nail-Polish-beauty-tips-Acrylic-backfill-+Nails-Nail-Art-USA-UK
Shanna: sculpted black acrylics with a LED polish design I call 'The Crucifix Banner' with a gold leopard print as feats
acrylic+backfill+simple+petal+nail+art+for+feats+LED-polish-manicure-OPI-Nail-Polish-Lacquer-Pedicure-care-natural-Gel-Nail-Polish-beauty-tips-Acrylic-backfill-+Nails-Nail-Art-USA-UK
Leighann: acrylic backfill followed by a LED polish manicure with simple petal nail art for feats.

Gonna have me some breakfast now and looking forward to my next catch up at 9am with Ngahiraka Collier for her acrylic backfill and her LED polish pedicure (o;

1 comment: