Monday, January 27, 2014

Acrylics, gels, LED or Gel polish manicure/pedicures. NO ONE CAN MATCH, BEAT OR MAINTAIN THE PRICES I OFFER FOR THESE #1 GLOBAL PRODUCTS

By
LADIES - to avoid disappointment, it is imperative that for elaborate designs or for personal nail art, you book at least a week or two in advance. I am getting numerous PM's asking for bookings for this week or next... near impossible without someone canceling. I am sorry if I have to say I cannot accord you a service. I have very loyal regulars that book either straight after service or services up to 3mths in advance, some have even booked out their regular days up to Xmas...
I am suggesting that if you want to maintain a vacant spot, then either book ahead or maintain a regular service and work from there.
So many ladies have asked for designs but there are no time-frames that allow for their applications, only vacancies for a straight forward application of acrylic or LED polish manicure/pedicure.
Bear in mind there is the implementation of the REWARDS CARD.
Pay for 3 full applications within 3mths and only pay $10 for your 4th application. Not only is this a 'Super Saver' this is a way for you to afford a high level of regular maintenance.
NO ONE CAN MATCH, BEAT OR MAINTAIN THE PRICES I OFFER FOR THESE #1 GLOBAL PRODUCTS.
Every month there will be a 'Super Saver Special' and I mean SUPER SAVER! There is really something that caters to everyone's needs whether it's acrylics, gels, LED or Gel polish manicure/pedicures!!! — feeling irritated.

0 comments:

Post a Comment