Wednesday, January 15, 2014

CLASSIC FRENCH PINK & WHITE ACRYLICS,LED POLISH MINI/MANICURE,LED POLISH MINI/PEDICURE BOOKINGS - at NEEDY NAILS TAUPO (Nail Salon)

By
A BIG THANK YOU TO TODAY'S LADIES (o;

Great seeing you all again for 2014. Was great to catch up and hear how you all celebrated your festive season.
Note: you ladies really are putting up some great shots - well done all you photographers LOL...

To reiterate: NEW YEAR SPECIALS - THIS MONTH ONLY!!!

CLASSIC FRENCH PINK & WHITE ACRYLICS $30
These are absolutely beautiful. The products are the best and the price is unbeatable. These are still the World's Number One biggest seller followed by the acrylic backfill - BOOK IT NOW!!!
FOR THE MONTH OF JANUARY ONLY - I WILL NOT OFFER THIS PRICE AGAIN!

LED POLISH MINI/MANICURE $40 (includes one feat per hand)
LED POLISH MINI/PEDICURE $30 (includes big toe feats)

BOOKINGS: Ladies, it is imperative you book your day, time and application asap... I am seriously loaded till the end of March so the restrictions are happening already. If I cannot fit you for your day, time or application then I apologise now. FIFS ladies! If you are wanting a specific application ie: builder gel set of nails or a specific design ie: crystal jeweled nails etc then you really do have to book at least 1-2wks in advance. No excuse except to say, the clientele is large and I am only one person and there are only so many I can do in a day!
I ran myself ragged last year trying to please everybody and give you dirt low prices whilst about it... I am gonna cruise this year - I refuse to stress over feeling guilty because someone can't get in. That is so not my worry! See, old dogs can learn new tricks (o;

Crystal Shelford I am gonna post on here later tonight or in the morning in regards to your nails. I think it'll be good to do a bit of sharing of knowledge so ladies can understand some of the 'ins and outs' of enhancements.

Loving you all to the nail moon and back - have an awesome evening y'all x0x0x

0 comments:

Post a Comment