Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Acrylic infill then nail reshape from squoval to cusp almond then LED polish 'creme meringue' with gold glitz random feats; full cover black almond shaped acrylics, topped then gold LED feats painted on for some POP to all the black

By
Hi ladies sorry so late to post your pics... OMG my moko he is making Nanny do it all for him the hard way; lucky he's my moko, anyone else be planning their funeral LOL...
I had to bath him and then he has his dinner then says "Nanny, can yous take me to the AC Baths for a swim" uhhhh ohhhhh the smile wiped right off my face; my tired fat body tried to suck up the energy after mentally clocking out... he went to the pools; he had a shower; he's in the spare room with the XBOX hardout, pausing every so often to read his book; calling out MUCH TOO OFTEN for a drink, or some chippies, or a bikkie AND I'm fetching grrrhhhhh.... and where's the Zopiclone LOL... well he's only 8 and not so many more years when he can keep giving me the run around (that's my story and I'm sticking to it).... Loving all my mokopuna; they make my heart happy!!!

Firstly, I have to thank a very lovely friend and client. She made me a plate each of 3 different flavoured cupcakes, I mean seriously, that is MEAN and they are the BOMB ooh... WERE the BOMB hehehheee...
THANK YOU SWEETHEART - YOU ARE ONE IN A MILLI xxx

A warm welcome to 2 new ladies today: Tarn Tukua (tag a pic here if you want at any time hun), and the lovely Larissa (a recommendation from Taupo, Buy Sell Swap page; thanks ladies who recommended) aka Jayde Winter.

Pics are: Brony - acrylic infill then nail reshape from squoval to cusp almond then LED polish 'creme meringue' with gold glitz random feats. Super smart.... enjoy Brony!

Larissa (aka) Jayde Winter - full cover black almond shaped acrylics, topped then gold LED feats painted on for some POP to all the black... they are seriously SLAMMIN' - glad to see you are loving your choice of application Doll (o;

acrylic infill nail reshape squoval to cusp almond creme meringue' with gold glitz feats LED-polish-manicure-OPI-Nail-Polish-Lacquer-Pedicure-care-natural-healthcare-Gel-Nail-Polish-beauty--Nails-Nail-Art-USA-UK
Brony - acrylic infill then nail reshape from squoval to cusp almond then LED polish 'creme meringue' with gold glitz random feats - Nail Art

full cover black almond shaped acrylics topped then gold LED feats painted black LED-polish-manicure-OPI-Nail-Polish-Lacquer-Pedicure-care-natural-healthcare-Gel-Nail-Polish-beauty-Acrylic-Nails-Nail-Art-USA-UK
Larissa (aka) Jayde Winter - full cover black almond shaped acrylics, topped then gold LED feats painted on for some POP to all the black - Nail Art

That concludes this Wednesday, the 22nd day of January, 2014 LOL...

As per the usual.... catch y'all up in the A.M mwaahhh x0x0x

0 comments:

Post a Comment