Monday, December 23, 2013

Thank You - Needy Nails Taupo

By
OMG I had the lovely Larissa McCarthy in for her 'tea rose' themed LED polish designed nails AND SHE LOOKED BANGIN'...
Tag your pic here at your discretion sweetheart - Merry Xmas.

PEEPS may not know this but Tracy Livingstone cracks me off no end... my fricken Humpty loves it when she appears and my moko thinks she's just like his Nanny (sheessshhh I better wisen that boy up some more)...
BIG FAT THANK YOU AND SMOOCHES MY FRIEND - Tracy bought a gorgeous gift that now sits in pride of place on my glass table in my nail room.. it is an absolutely gorgeous tea candle holder on a wrought iron style holder in an old antique gold frame with glass encasement; unusual (just like her, only this is better) bwahahahaaa....
YOU HAVE A GIVING HEART MY FRIEND - I HOPE THIS TOWN REALISES JUST HOW MUCH BEFORE YOU DECIDE TO KNOW KEEP GIVING TO THOSE THAT DON'T MAKE AN EFFORT TO APPRECIATE YOU!
Loving you to the moon and stars, and what a crazy globe cos the bloody rocket you're on didn't leave you at home on Mars!!! xoxox
PS: sorry, next client at 1.30pm so i got to pee and am stuffing down a turkish sammy (o;
NO DOUBT YOU WILL POST YOUR PIC (hmmmm just wonder what vain pose you got for us this time) hehehheheheee.... — feeling blessed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment