Tuesday, December 24, 2013

LED polish mini-manicure in 'creme meringue' and my spin on Xmas tree lights - Merry Xmas

By
Merry Xmas Mel: another recovering vicious nail biter now celebrating her natural nail growth - a double celebration here inclusive of the Festive Season. LED polish mini-manicure in 'creme meringue' and my spin on Xmas tree lights. Enjoy sweetheart (o;

This concludes my day ladies - off to prep my dinner, wade through all the PM's afterward then hopefully make my bed with my book before midnight??? nahhhh more like 2am considering I have to do a live conferencing at 9pm... that's life!

LED polish mini-mani in 'creme meringue' and my spin on Xmas tree lights Acrylic-Nails-Nail-Art-Xmas-Salon-Gel-Nails-Polish-LED-Polish-LED-Nails-Artificial-Nails-Xmas-nail-art-French-manicure
Mel: LED polish mini-manicure in 'creme meringue' and my spin on Xmas tree lights - Acrylic Nail Art

Catch y'all up in the A.M - Merry Xmas everyone xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment