Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Acrylic toes - 30$, GEL or LED polish pedicure - $40 - until the end of Summer - Nail Salon

By
YAYYYYY... I ACTUALLY FINISHED BEFORE THE 6 O'CLOCK NEWS TODAY!

Thank you today's ladies, I enjoyed meeting 2 new ladies Latoya Jones and Toni-Leigh Mexted.
Welcome to the Needy Nails Experience and I look forward to seeing more of you both in the New year.

YES ladies - it's fine if you want to go from glitter tips Black or White to any colored tip with glitz haze (I told you all it's addictive when you have hazed nails) LOL... just share the status so you can pass it on and friends won't need to PM for this info anymore.

ALSO - if you missed it over the last 3 weeks...
YES - acrylic toes are $30 / CHOOSE YOUR COLOR
LED polish pedicure - $40 / CHOOSE YOUR COLOR
These prices will not change until the end of Summer!
COME GET YOUR BEACH TOES ON LADIES - pastel it out; glitz it out or GEL or LED polish it out - THE WORLD IS YOUR OYSTER...
acrylic extensions on big toes LED polish in Red-A-Kill tapped in big gold glitz for feats and embellishments provided by the Bride to Be nails art design
Salome': acrylic extensions on big toes; LED polish in Red-A-Kill; tapped in big gold glitz for feats and embellishments provided by the Bride to Be. Nail Art Design

NOTE: I will be offering full builder gel nails at an UNBEATABLE PRICE in 2014.

I HAVE NOT DECIDED ON AN EXACT DATE AS I WANT A BREAK BEFORE I COME BACK INTO FULL PACE AFTER THE NEW YEAR PERIOD.
I have decided to offer the builder gels to enhance your experience and try out what the rest of the World envies - wait till you view my massive custom glitter builder gel mixes - they will blow you away!
French White, French Colored and French Glitter - WATCH FOR IT!

Concluding my day with an acrylic extension on big toes and the embellishments were provided by Salome' as she will be having a traditional Indian Wedding on Wednesday through to Saturday - Congratulations dear - Enjoy (o;

0 comments:

Post a Comment