Thursday, December 19, 2013

Sculpted gels; glitz gels and black & sculpted white gels with embedded sequins-crystals for embellishments for wedding - acrylic paint nail art design

By
I had the beautiful Coral Davis Harmer in this arvo: (load a pic here if you want babe) - how spoiled am I? She brings me a lovely card for Me & my Humpty; a lovely BIG box of favourites (and I hastily put them aside for ME) cos not that I'm not a sharer, I just live for naughty chocs LOL...
Thank you my sweetheart; beautiful to see you absolutely glowing; our lovely baby bump (mwaahhh our baby boy, you grow and be beautiful like your mama AND handsome like you daddy); happy and healthy - I am so proud of you; you have come through and battled strongly - we will always care, support and love you sweet girl; you have been an absolute sparkle in my life since I met you a year ago; you mean so much to me and I am giving you big huggles and smooches xoxox

2 more ladies and my day will be done - 6mins to grab a Fruju (Rachel Lester) and back to my desk lol....


wedding to attend on Saturday so this is sculpted white gels with embedded sequins - crystals for embellishments Nail Art Design
Katie: Wedding to attend on Saturday so this is sculpted white gels with embedded sequins - crystals for embellishments - Nail Art Design

These are sculpted gels; glitz gels and black acrylic paint nail art design
Jasimine: these are sculpted gels; glitz gels and black acrylic paint nail art.
Pics are of: Katie and Jasmine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment