Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Hot candy pink turqouise with micro beads then teardrop citrine crystals for big toe feats dark amethyst crystals and micro beads on other toes

By
WOOP WOOP MY DAY IS DONE AND AGAIN I BEAT THE 6 0'CLOCK NEWS!!!

This is Meena's clear tip extensions and her LED polish color up design. Embellishments are her own and provided by her to coincide with her sister's Wedding nuptials commencing tomorrow.
From my culture to yours - I am touched you felt warmth in my home (o;

Meena Dayal.
Hot candy pink; turqouise (real); i surrounded the turquoise with micro beads then teardrop citrine crystals for big toe feats; dark amethyst crystals and micro beads on other toes - acrylic nail art design
Meena Dayal : Hot candy pink; turqouise (real); i surrounded the turquoise with micro beads then teardrop citrine crystals for big toe feats; dark amethyst crystals and micro beads on other toes - Acrylic Nail Art Design
Not too proud to say it - I am F!@#$D... I need a good cold drink now (o; see you all in the A.M xxx

(ooh just got a text to do an aunt's pedi in the morning... damn looks like another 6am starter cos my day is full)... UHMMM SO MUCH FOR LEARNING TO SAY 'NO' lol...

0 comments:

Post a Comment