Friday, December 20, 2013

Acrylic backfill, LED polish manicure with diamond glitz tapped in reverse French & in magic mauve Nail Art

By
SHOOTING THE BREEZE NICELY TODAY - MORNING Y'ALL (O;
Uhhhh better rephrase that - breeze is turning to sneeze cos it's gusting and sending fricken dusty pollens at me through my windows... oh well Mother Nature - SHE'S THE BOSS!

I'm working flat knackers again today and my Humpty and my moko get the fun part of going to town and run amongst all the nutters grabbing all their last minute celebration things (ooh they got mummy with them), damn I am so gonna miss out on a lot because she's one of those that goes "what do you want my son" hmmmmm I better start priming my Humpty and tell him what HE wants for ME bwahahahaa...


Simple LED polish manicure in 'magic mauve'. - Acrylic Nail Art Design
Arahia: simple LED polish manicure in 'magic mauve'. - Acrylic Nail Art Design
Acrylic backfill, LED polish manicure with diamond glitz tapped in reverse French. - Nail Art
Arahia: acrylic backfill, LED polish manicure with diamond glitz tapped in reverse French. - Nail Art
This is Arahia - first off the taxi rank this morning xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment