Monday, December 23, 2013

Acrylic backfill in cover pink with white/silver hazing & LED polish white snowflakes

By
GOOD MORNING Y'ALL...

Nice and cool, I'm loving the overcast weather - LUPUS NOT GOING LOOPY lol...

Two more sleeps and Xmas is upon us... hurry up I want my Turkey nom nom nom...

A lovely regular: Sacha, paid attention to an old status I put up months ago about my favourite flower: she turns up for her nail booking with a posey of Freesias... the scent brings me happy happy memories of my parents - quite simply - I MISS THEM! Love your 'olds' up peeps, they're the only ones you've got and until they're gone will you truly know the meaning of 'loneliness and heartache'.

Sacha: acrylic backfill in cover pink with white/silver hazing & LED polish white snowflakes.
acrylic backfill-glitz French- LED polish Xmas design- Gel-Nails-Polish-LED-Polish-LED-Nails-Acrylic-Nails-Nail-Art
Sacha: acrylic backfill in cover pink with white/silver hazing & LED polish white snowflakes.

THANK YOU SACHA: the Freesias are in my bedroom on my duchess so the breeze can waft the scent around.... ahhhhhhh peaceful...

0 comments:

Post a Comment