Tuesday, October 01, 2013

Acrylic back-fill foil used gel-color abyss black to draw leopard print and embedded lace in clear acrylic

By
Damn I've been having a real bad NAME day today calling everyone by the next client's name etc and yet I know them all off by heart as regulars grrrhhh (bloody Lupus)...
This is Jess and today she had an acrylic back-fill; 'curiosity killed the cat' they say and when she saw the foil rolls and pieces of lace I had on my desk she couldn't help but ask what I was gonna do with them (uhmmm I was going to use them on myself in the morning to make some pretty nails for the funeral) lol.... sooooo... I adhered a magenta foil; used gel-color 'abyss' black to draw leopard print and embedded lace in clear acrylic... they look awesome and now I'm too tired to bother with designing me some nails hehehhee... enjoy hun (o;

Acrylic back-fill foil used gel-color abyss black to draw leopard print and embedded lace in clear acrylic

0 comments:

Post a Comment